Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Swallowing Anything At Dentist's Office Is NOT Encouraged


Sperm - Now With Extra Whitening Power
Semen appears to be the assault weapon of choice as of late. Former Charlotte, NC dentist, Dr. John "Jizzocaine" Hall, has been indicted on seven counts of assaulting women with his semen-in-a-syringe™ after six women stepped forward claiming that the Doc had made them swallow what they believed was his semen, squirted into their mouths with the aforementioned contraption.

"I have never injected semen in any patient's mouth," said Dr. Jizz. "I never would. I've got a 10-year-old daughter. That whole concept is so beyond me." (oh sure, the "I've got a 10-year old" defense...)

Unfortunately for the Doc, the police confiscated syringes from his office which DNA tests subsequently found to contain traces of one John Hall's semen. D'oh.

So let this be a lesson for you all. Never - EVER - swallow anything at the dentist's office. Hell - I've only ever heard the dentist ask me to spit.

P.S. - kudos to you if you know these women. Apparently, they suck a lot of dick and are so familiar with the taste of semen that they can place it even when squirted into the backs of their mouths with a syringe.