Thursday, March 24, 2005

Billy Idol's Pubes Can Scour Your Pots and Pans


"It's a nice day for a ball shaving"
BREAKING NEWS:

Billy Idol shaves his grey pubes.

According to a quote in Maxim, Billy sez: "I shaved my balls - they were going grey, so I shaved them. It's like steel wool down there!"

Steel wool? Ouch. The constant shaving might be leaving his short and (grey) curlies a touch coarse. I'd suggest tweezing or waxing, but um...double ouch. Maybe he should just keep rocking the grey fuzz on his junk or hit it with some Just for Men.

That is all. You may return to your youthful appearing pubic hair-filled lives now.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger DaveMan said...

I could have gone all day without the vile images conjured up by this post. LOL. I fart in your genral direction.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Blah blah blah... said...

agreed. i cannot escape the haunting image of a chia pet that has not been watered for weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back HOME to where all the fun is