Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bill Gates - One Sexy Muthafucka


Oh Bill - I'll leave my Windows open for you if you promise me I won't get a virus...
Teenage girls in the 80s may have preferred to fingerbang themselves to pictures of Scott Baio instead of Bill Gates, but I think we can all agree now that Bill's wrinkle-free slacks and his future billions of dollars give him a certain je ne sais quoi that Charles in Charge can't even touch.

Yep - these pinups of Billy G (now to be known as Microsoft Man Candy) from a circa 1983 Tiger Beat are making the rounds. Gotta love the other shot, with Bill casting a come hither look and tossing his floppy.

Extra bonus points: Notice the Mac in the background of this shot? Yeah yeah, I know, Microsoft made software for Mac, yada yada, but in light of more recent developments of the past decade, it's funny, so fuck off...